MY SCOPE – To serve my clients during the selling or buying process of farm & ranch, waterfront, and residential properties in Texas. To continue to assist my clients after a transaction through consultation on managing their properties etc.
MY MISSION- To instill honesty, integrity, and passion into the clients I serve. To never fail my clients while assisting them with one of the largest decisions in their life. To continue to serve our community by supporting individuals and organizations that serve or have served to protect our communities.
MY CONTRIBUTION – To bring a broad experience and knowledge base to my clients in order to insure the best service possible, during and after a real estate transaction.
BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHTS –
- Raised in a military family, moved numerous times abroad and domestic
- Former Wildland Firefighter (FPO) for the USFS in Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico, Florida, and Arizona for many years
- Former Wildlife Biologist Tech for the USFS in Idaho and New Mexico
- BBA In Logistics from UNT (University of North Texas)
- Sigma Black Belt Certified for process improvement, lean management
- Worked for multiple fortune 500 companies (Multi-Billion in Rev)
- Held VP and Director level positions with responsibility of negotiating multi-million dollar contracts
- Continue to serve communities through law enforcement and organizations supporting military and first responders
REAL ESTATE HIGHLIGHTS –
- Multi-million dollar producer in complicated transactions with farm and ranch, waterfront, and residential properties.
- Covers over 20 counties in Texas for my clients’ needs.
- Top agent for the month of December 2017 out 1000 real estate agents for Keller Williams Heritage.
- Educates clients through industry experts related to mineral rights, water rights, ag exemptions, wildlife management, and flood elevations, to name a few.
“My property was under contract in less than 10 days and I know that was because he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Thank God I found him, he is patient, kind, and willing to work extra hours and around my schedule.” – Maria